NeoPollard Interactive LLC
920 N. Fairview Avenue
Lansing, MI 48912
- Ilan Rosen
Year of inception: 2014
Primary products and services:
- State-of-the-art, fully hosted and managed iLottery 360° technology platform
- Operational services including staff to manage all relevant subsystems and functionality of a complete iLottery solution
- MUSL-certified central gaming system for the delivery of e-instant, interactive Keno, and draw-based games
- Full portfolio of market-proven interactive games including over 140 existing e-instant games
- Centralized player database that maintains player profile information, transaction records, and virtual wallets
- CRM platform designed to attract, retain, and engage players via promotions, bonuses, and other incentives
- Fully PCI-compliant end-to-end financial solution that accepts and processes credit cards, ACH, and pre-paid card transactions
NeoPollard Interactive LLC is a strategic joint venture between Pollard Banknote Limited and NeoGames S.A.R.L. – two of the lottery industry’s most respected vendors. The company combines the instant ticket expertise, marketing proficiency and extensive worldwide lottery experience of Pollard Banknote with the proven leadership and superior technology of NeoGames in providing iLottery solutions to lotteries around the world. This joint venture leverages the strengths of each partner company in order to develop, implement, operate and maintain iLottery services for regulated lottery clients in North America.
NeoPollard Interactive offers a complete iLottery 360° solution that comprises an extensive portfolio of market-proven games optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop; a robust and agile technology and operating platform; and a comprehensive set of online player operations services, including customer support, compliance, payments, marketing, CRM and more. Further, the company’s “mobile first” approach delivers the best performing and most adaptable mobile solutions in the industry.
NeoPollard Interactive is the ideal partner to help lotteries drive significant revenues in order to maximize contributions and proceeds for the good causes they support as they venture into the iLottery space.