Schafer Systems Inc.
1000 Flag Road
Adair, IA 50002
- Don HudakPresident and Chief Executive Officer
- Teresa ImmelDirector of Sales and Marketing
- Diane LittlerVice President Finance and Corporate Secretary
- Shay WahlSales/Marketing Manager
- John WorthVice President and General Manager
Year of incorporation: 1987
Primary products and services:
- Instant ticket dispensers
- play centers
- literature holders
- point of purchase display products
Schafer Systems Inc. was founded in 1986 by Iowa entrepreneurs Chris and Betty Schafer. A wild idea conjured up in a garage quickly became a rapidly growing commodity within the lottery industry. SSI grew to become a world leader in the manufacturing of instant lottery dispensers and related products.
SSI branched out into other plastic manufacturing over the years, becoming one of four sister companies under the parent company of Owner Revolution Inc. SSI is now an employee-owned company.
SSI marketing and sales is led by Director Teresa Immel and Manager Shay Wahl. Teresa and Shay have worked in the lottery industry for a combined 40 years. They work together to provide product expertise, new product ideas and excellent service for their clients.
Lottery customers: Schafer Systems Inc. provides products to nearly all U.S. lotteries and over 40 international clients.