- Assistant Deputy Director of Marketing, California State Lottery
- Human Resources Specialist, Connecticut Lottery Corporation
- Lottery Specialist (Sales/Corporate Accounts), Connecticut Lottery Corporation
- Executive Vice President, Sales, Tennessee Education Lottery Corperation
- Chief Financial Officer, New York State Gaming Commission
- Lottery Specialist Marketing, Connecticut Lottery Corperation
- Fiscal Administrative Officer, Connecticut Lottery Corperation
- Security and Operations Bureau Director, Wisconsin Lottery
RFPs and RFIs
Random Number Generator System and Support, Minnesota Lottery
Today the Minnesota Lottery released a Request for Proposals for Random Number Generator System and Support.
A copy is available at www.mnlottery.com/vendors.
Please direct all questions, in accordance with the RFP, to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest.
The schedule is below:
- RFP Issued - May 7, 2018
- Deadline for Written Questions - May 14, 2018 at 2:00 p.m.
- Answers to Questions Posted - On or before May 18, 2018
- Written Proposals Due - May 29, 2018 at 2:00 p.m.
- Presentations - June 4–8, 2018
- Apparent Winning Proposal Designated - On or about June 11, 2018
Market Research Services, Kentucky Lottery
The Kentucky Lottery Corporation (KLC) has issued Request for Proposal (RFP) #KL-18-047 for the acquisition of Market Research Services. This solicitation and its associated documents may also be accessed on our website (www.kylottery.com).
NASPL RFI for Management and Consulting Services Relating to Maintenance and Licensing of NASPL’s Standard Lottery API
Please be advised the the deadline for submissions for the NASPL API RFI has been extended to April 19, 2018!!
A copy of this RFP and related documents is available at www.nasplmatrix.org/api. If you currently do not have approved access to the NASPL Matrix, please contact NASPL Headquarters at [email protected] for further instructions.