Wyoming State Lottery
- 1620 Central Ave. - Suite #100
- Cheyenne, WY 82001 - US
- $18,436,379Prizes Paid to Players
- $2,035,000Transfers to Beneficiaries
Lottery Impact on the Economy
- In Wyoming, 450 retailers generated $33,386,548 in gross sales.
- This economic activity generated $2,035,000 in transfers to beneficiaries.
- $18,436,379 was awarded to players in prizes.
History of Wyoming State Lottery
It's been a long time coming, but thanks to the 2013 legislative session and the governor's signing of House Bill 77, Wyoming finally has a state lottery. The Wyoming Lottery Corporation is committed to providing a fun, exciting and entertaining gaming experience to Wyoming's lottery players. Our business is founded on the values of fairness, integrity, security, honesty and a desire to contribute to the state of Wyoming's economy through sales generated by a fun and exciting portfolio of games. We incorporate the highest standards to achieve challenging and innovative goals and provide quality customer service.