Wyoming State Lottery
- 1620 Central Ave. - Suite #100
- Cheyenne, WY 82001 - US
- Not Updated YetRetailers
- $14,497,128Prizes Paid to Players
- $2,720,758Transfers to Beneficiaries
Lottery Impact on the Economy
- In Wyoming, 0 retailers generated $25,333,304 in gross sales.
- This economic activity generated $2,720,758 in transfers to beneficiaries.
- $14,497,128 was awarded to players in prizes.
History of Wyoming State Lottery
It's been a long time coming, but thanks to the 2013 legislative session and the governor's signing of House Bill 77, Wyoming finally has a state lottery. The Wyoming Lottery Corporation is committed to providing a fun, exciting and entertaining gaming experience to Wyoming's lottery players. Our business is founded on the values of fairness, integrity, security, honesty and a desire to contribute to the state of Wyoming's economy through sales generated by a fun and exciting portfolio of games. We incorporate the highest standards to achieve challenging and innovative goals and provide quality customer service.