- Brooks SmithChief Executive Officer
- Mark SmithVice President, Lottery and Gaming
Year of inception: 1992
Primary products and services:
- Extensive retail distribution in convenience stores, big box, chain drug, grocery, specialty and general merchandise locations
- Extensive prepaid product portfolio
- Financial services
- Toll and transit
- Digital downloads
- Lottery and Gaming
- Music and entertainment
- Wireless/long distance
- Bill pay
- Interactive gaming and lottery solutions
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 500,000 points of retail distribution. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-giving opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers.
With 386 patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a global presence in more than 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.