- Peter SullivanCEO
- Andrew FriesVP of External Affairs
- Eric ParkerVP of Lottery Operations
- Leo ShemeshCTO
- Michelle WongVP of Marketing
Year of inception: 2013
Contact: Michelle Wong, [email protected]
Primary products and services:
- Ticket Orders: Age-verified and geo-located players use Jackpocket’s secure platform to place orders for official state lottery games.
- Ticket Scans: With Jackpocket's proprietary ticket-scanning technology, players can view a scan of their lottery ticket right in the app. They also receive a confirmation email with their ticket serial number.
- Autoplay: Players can set up automatic orders using Quick Picks or their favorite numbers, so they never miss a drawing.
- Lottery Pools: Players can create private groups with friends or join thousands of other players in Jackpocket’s Powerball and Mega Millions pools.
- Responsible Gaming: Safeguards such as daily deposit and spend limits, self-exclusion, and in-app access to problem gambling resources promote responsible play.
Jackpocket is a technology company helping to modernize and grow state lotteries. Our mission is to create a more convenient, fun, and responsible way to play. As a no-cost, no-integration, turnkey platform, Jackpocket offers a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, including Powerball, Mega Millions and more. By helping today’s players participate in the lottery from the convenience of their smartphones, Jackpocket also helps state lotteries drive incremental revenue to fund essential state programs. Through the Jackpocket app, players can order tickets for their favorite games, check lottery results, join lottery pools with other Jackpocket players, and turn on Autoplay so they never miss a drawing. Jackpocket is the first third-party lottery service to receive responsible gambling certification from the NCPG's Internet Responsible Gambling Compliance Assessment Program. As the first registered lottery courier service in New Jersey and in New York, the company also became the first lottery courier to be formally licensed in a U.S. jurisdiction.
Lottery customers: Arkansas, Colorado, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Washington D.C