NeoPollard Interactive LLC
920 N. Fairview Avenue
Lansing, MI 48912
- Doug PollardCo-Chief Executive Officer
- Moti MalulCo-Chief Executive Officer
- Liz SiverGeneral Manager
Year of inception: 2014
Primary products and services:
NPi is the established, trusted leader within the iLottery industry because we provide the best technology solutions, most innovative game content and outstanding customer service - all delivered by the best people.
Technology: NPi’s state-of-the-art iLottery platform, NeoSphere, provides a centralized PAM for managing player information, transaction records, and digital wallet accounts. NPi also provides a MUSL certified interactive central gaming system and game management platform.
Managed Services: NPi’s comprehensive suite of operational services include:
- Customer Engagement Marketing: serving lotteries needs for analysis, player segmentation, acquisition marketing, retention marketing, and player conversion strategies.
- Games Studio: delivering varying levels of game customization to deliver a customized game portfolio for each unique lottery market.
- Player Support: offered through 24/7 email, chat, and phone support.
Games: Market-proven portfolio of interactive games across categories of eInstants, eKeno, and eDraw-based games.
NPi brings together two of the world’s best companies in the areas of lottery and internet gaming—Pollard Banknote and NeoGames. NPi combines the marketing expertise and extensive worldwide lottery experience of Pollard Banknote with the proven leadership and technology of NeoGames in launching new online and mobile gaming products and services. NPi is designed to be flexible and responsive to the rapidly evolving internet lottery space. Our player-focused approach extends across our comprehensive suite of iLottery managed services and is deep-rooted in our best-in-class technology. This proven approach results in revenue maximization for lotteries seeking to develop their interactive business.