1500 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004
- Patrick McHughChief Executive Officer
- John SchulzPresident Americas & Global Instant Products
- Michael ConfortiPresident International & Strategic Accounts
- Steve BeasonPresident Digital & Sports Betting
- Jim BunitskyChief Financial Officer
- Jennifer WelshonsChief Marketing Officer
- Stephen RichardsonChief Administrative & Compliance Officer
- Walt EiseleChief Technology Officer
- Dena RosenzweigChief Legal Officer
- Jeff MartineckSenior VP Products & Innovation
- Beth BresnahanVP Communications
Year of inception: 1973
As a world leader in lottery entertainment, Scientific Games empowers our customers by creating the world’s best lottery experiences. Our lottery retail and digital games reach players wherever they are, whenever they want to play.
Since 1973, Scientific Games delivers what lotteries and players value most: trusted security, creative content and innovative technology. Beginning with the world’s very first secure lottery instant game in 1974, we are a trusted business partner to 130 lotteries in 50 countries around the globe.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Scientific Games serves our customers from production and commercial facilities on five continents. We offer a fully integrated portfolio of technology, platforms, content and services for lotteries.
Scientific Games’ history of success is driven by our highly experienced professionals who are committed to excellence and innovation. Our products are developed by some of the world’s top game designers, mathematicians, market analysts and technologists.
We are an industry leader in market research, analytics and consumer insights that help lotteries gain a deeper understanding of player demand and preferences. As a result, we continue to generate new ideas and innovative solutions that provide players with exciting experiences – and retailers with operational efficiencies.
Scientific Games is committed to corporate social responsibility, and we are certified globally by the World Lottery Association as a responsible gaming provider and work closely with our customers, governments, regulators and industry associations to support responsible gaming through Healthy Play™.
We drive the global lottery and gaming industry forward by maximizing our customers’ performance with a proven portfolio of products, technology and services featuring:
• Instant, draw and hybrid games
• Digital and iLottery games
• Sports betting
• 2nd chance games and promotions
• Licensed brands
• Loyalty programs + online rewards store
• Gaming systems technology
• Retail point-of-sale technology
• Mobile apps
• Internet platform + CRM
• Retail development programs
• Managed services