1500 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004
- Patrick McHughChief Executive Officer
- John SchulzPresident Americas & Global Instant Products
- Michael ConfortiPresident International & Strategic Accounts
- Steve BeasonPresident Digital & Sports Betting
- Jim BunitskyChief Financial Officer
- Jennifer WelshonsChief Marketing Officer
- Stephen RichardsonChief Administrative & Compliance Officer
- Walt EiseleChief Technology Officer
- Dena RosenzweigChief Legal Officer
- Jeff MartineckSenior VP Products & Innovation
- Beth BresnahanVP Communications
Year of inception: 1973
Relentless innovation. Legendary performance. And unwavering security. All built on a foundation of trusted partnerships.
Headquartered in Atlanta, USA, Scientific Games is a global leader in retail and digital products, technology and services that drive profits for government-sponsored lottery and sports betting programs. With 130 lottery customers in 50 countries, we responsibly propel the industry ever forward and elevate play every day.
From enterprise gaming platforms to exciting entertainment experiences and trailblazing retail and digital solutions, we care about the details that drive profits for lottery beneficiary programs.
Our worldwide team of 3,000 employees on five continents know what people like to play today. And with the power of our data analytics, we can predict what they'll want to play tomorrow.
We're always thinking about the player experience. Because it's not just a game. It's an instant of optimistic fun.
Scientific Games is the world’s largest creator, producer and manager of lottery instant games and a leading provider of lottery technology. But the best part? We're just getting started. We are the partner of choice for the growing iLottery and lottery sports betting markets. Because when it comes to digital, trust is everything.
The lottery experience is always one of excitement. But we're endlessly innovating, always evolving and firmly committed to responsible gaming. So that the future of lottery funding shines bright.
It's a future of stability and inspiration. The strength of security paired with the thrill of the new. It's the future of Scientific Games. Since 1973, we’re the driver of today's favorite lottery games and most advanced technologies, and sustainability for tomorrow.
Our proven portfolio of lottery products, technology and services includes:
- Retail Instant, Draw and FastPlay Games
- Digital and iLottery Games
- 2nd Chance Games and Promotions
- Winners Events
- Licensed Brands
- Player Loyalty Programs
- Mobile Apps
- Enterprise Gaming Platforms
- Sports Betting
- Retail Solutions
- Payment Solutions
- Consumer Analytics and Insights
- Business and Retailer Intelligence
- Managed Services