Mississippi Lottery Corporation
- 1080 River Oaks Drive
- Suite B-100
- Flowood, MS 39232 - US
- $138,961,541Transfers to Beneficiaries
- $282,248,741Prizes Paid to Players
* Information displayed reflects data collected for fiscal year 2021
Lottery Impact on the Economy
- In Mississippi, 1,886 retailers generated $510,569,488 in gross sales.
- This economic activity generated $138,961,541 in transfers to beneficiaries.
- $282,248,741 was awarded to players in prizes.
History of Mississippi Lottery Corporation
The Mississippi Lottery Corporation was established under the Alyce G. Clarke Mississippi Lottery Law, passed during the 2018 extraordinary session of the Mississippi State Legislature.