Wyoming State Lottery
- 1620 Central Ave. - Suite #100
- Cheyenne, WY 82001 - US
- $3,327,838Transfers to Beneficiaries
- $13,779,288Prizes Paid to Players
Lottery Impact on the Economy
- In Wyoming, retailers generated $24,065,886 in gross sales.
- This economic activity generated $3,327,838 in transfers to beneficiaries.
- $13,779,288 was awarded to players in prizes.
History of Wyoming State Lottery
It was a long time coming, but thanks to the 2013 legislative session and the Governor's signing of House Bill 77, Wyoming finally has a state lottery.
Wyoming's first two lottery games offerings were Mega Millions and Powerball, both available on the first day of sales. The first in-state game, Cowboy Draw, was added in 2015. The Lottery joined Lucky for Life in 2016.
The Wyoming Lottery Corporation is committed to providing a fun, exciting and entertaining gaming experience to Wyoming's lottery players. Their business is founded on the values of fairness, integrity, security, honesty and a desire to contribute to the state of Wyoming's economy through sales generated by a fun and exciting portfolio of games, incorporating the highest standards to achieve challenging and innovative goals and provide quality customer service.